ARLA/CLUSTER: FEDI-EA - "Yes, we speak English..."

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 27 de Outubro de 2017 - 13:26:50 WEST

Expat Club: devoted to our foreign members

Since *FEDI-EA* started the campaign "Yes, we speak English...
<http://www.fediea.org/news/?news=20140926>" in 2014, a lot of hams from
other countries, but living in Spain, have become members of the
Federation. To serve their special needs and put them in contact with each
other, we will implement a series of actions that will fit into the
so-called *Expat Club*.

The first one is the creation of a section in our forum website called: "In
English <http://foro.fediea.org/viewforum.php?f=14>", where we exchange
info, doubts, knowledge, experiences and pieces of advice.

So far we have also provided assistance to get a Spanish callsign for those
residents and enough info to operate here for temporary visitors.

We hope to do many more soon with your own help. Just tell us your comments
and suggestions.

The idea of the *Expat Club <http://www.fediea.org/expat/>* is that you can
relate and interact with other expat members of the Federation, regardless
of the association of belonging or the geographical area of residence, in a
transversal way to the own associative structure of the entity, as we did
before with YL Club <http://www.fediea.org/yl/>and Youth Club
<http://www.fediea.org/joven/>.

If you are not member yet, have a look at how to become a member
<http://www.fediea.org/info/socio.php>.