ARLA/CLUSTER: Noticias dos preparativos para a DXpedition 3Y0Z à Ilha de Bouvet

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 16 de Outubro de 2017 - 13:28:53 WEST

3Y0Z Bouvet DXpedition

The Bouvet DXpedition team report: Our sea container is packed!
After weeks of inventorying, packing, padding and weighing supplies
and equipment, we have sealed our container and loaded it aboard a
truck bound for the port of Savannah.

The container will go by sea to Manzanillo, Mexico; by rail to Balboa,
Panama; then by sea to San Antonio, Chile; Copihue, Chile and finally
Punta Arenas, Chile.

The contents will be taken aboard our ship in Punta Arenas, and meet
our team at King George Island in the South Shetlands on January 13,
2018.

Check the Web page for pictures at:
http://www.bouvetdx.org/news-and-updates

OPDX