ARLA/CLUSTER: Grupo de Repetidores de South Yorkshire decide retirar "do ar" 7 repetidores por falta de financiamento e o tempo necessário para executar a sua manutenção.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 16 de Outubro de 2017 - 13:05:06 WEST

Imminent shutdown of seven repeaters

South Yorkshire Repeater Group (SYRG) have taken the unprecedented decision
to close down our *whole repeater network*.

Due to a number of factors, we cannot continue to provide the service we
have for a number of years.

This move has not been taken lightly and appreciate this loss will impact
on a lot of amateurs.

It could be that other individuals or groups, may be able to offer the
financing and time required, to run one or all of these repeaters.

GB3HF – 50MHz – ANALOGUE VOICE repeater
GB3NA – 2M – Multi-mode DIGITAL VOICE repeater – Fusion
GB3SY – 70CM – ANALOGUE VOICE repeater
GB7YD-A – 23CM – DIGITAL DATA Repeater – D-Star
GB7YD-A – 23CM – DIGITAL VOICE repeater – D-Star
GB7YD-B – 70CM – DIGITAL VOICE Repeater – D-Star
GB7YD-C – 2M – DIGITAL VOICE Repeater – D-Star

If you have even a slight interest in being responsible for any or all of
these repeaters, please get in touch with us:
comms  southyorkshirerepeatergroup.co.uk

*South Yorkshire Repeater Group Committee*