ARLA/CLUSTER: Como começar no "radioamadorismo virtual" e por quê?

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 27 de Novembro de 2017 - 13:22:23 WET

Segundo Frank (FØDUW ), ele optou por ser "radioamador virtual" porque
em França só o deixam utilizar 10W em VHF no mundo real, então por
isso não usa o seu indicativo de amador realmente. No "radioamadorismo
virtual" diz-nos, que pode "usar todas as bandas dos radioamadores de
10 a 160 metros com 100 watts e a propagação é muito realista".

O que nos dirão disto os radioamadores reais da categoria 3 em Portugal.?

Parece-me, manifestamente, que este "rapaz da era da Internet" já não
consegue diferençar muito bem entre o Mundo Real e o Virtual. Alias,
vários neurobiologos tem chamado a atenção que uma parte cada vez
maior da população jovem e não só (ver o que se passa no Facebook), o
seu cérebro já não percebe a diferença entre o mundo real e o virtual.

João Costa (CT1FBF)

How to start virtual Ham radio and why ?

Using virtual amateur radio via internet is very easy, you can use a
computer, a mobile phone or a tablet to make QSO all over the world
via virtual propagation. You only need a microphone like a headset.

Some people ask me why do you use virtual amateur radio ? My answer is
because in my country with my call sign FØ i just have the right to
use VHF and 10 watts, so i dont use my call on real amateur radio. On
virtual Ham radio i can use all amateur radio band from 10 to 160
meter with 100 watts and the propagation is very realistic.

I have contacted 158 countries on hamSphere 4.0. I was very active on
27 MHz DX and as a SWL before using virtual Ham radio. Many operators
who come from CB radio who are not amateur radio dream to use
décametric band and this is possible on virtual amateur radio, they
will receive a call like 2HS12345 is they are in USA, 26HS for
England, etc.
So virtual amateur radio in not only reserved to operators who have an
amateur radio call sign.

Like on real radio we echange QSL cards ( we use hamsphere to exchange
the QSL so it is free, no post office, stamps, contribution, "green
stamps", IRC etc !!!, we have contests, nice awards, CW, SSTV and many
other modes. We have also DX expeditions, Castles, lighthouses and
islands activations.

https://hamspheredxpeditions.blogspot.fr/

With hamSphere 4.0 i have received QSL cards from many countries in
the world, look my collection
https://hamspheref0duw.blogspot.fr/p/qsl-cards_3.html

I just regret we dont have sporadique E propagation because it is
imposible yet to have a virtual modelisation of this kind of
propagation. Also we are not millions of user on HamSphere 4.0 but we
can have very good antenna like 8 elements Yagi so event the
propagation is not very good with our good aerials we can work the DX.
If you download this program for a free trial you have a directive
antenna VU2NSB fishbone aray and an antenna rotator with your 100
watts tranceiver so you can start fast to work the DX. Also many
operators on real amateur radio have problems to use real antennas or
to much QRM. I many countries Ham radio is too expensive. Many peoples
also (exept in UK, Belgium where is a foundation licence ) think the
amateur radio exams are to dificult to go on shortwave bands. The
virtual Ham radio is a good opportunity for many countries to have
acces to virtual amateur radio. This is free for few DX countries.

http://www.hamsphere.com/dxlist

After the trial you can subscribe for 35 euros for one year. I hope i
have explain to you what is virtual ham radio and why we can use it. I
hope to make QSO with you soon on hamSphere 4.0.

Thank you.

Frank FØDUW
QTH Paris France

To have a free trial of hamSphere 4.0