ARLA/CLUSTER: Presidente da Associazione Radioamatori Italiani, Mario Ambrosi - I2MQP, faleceu a 6 de Novembro

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 9 de Novembro de 2017 - 13:46:01 WET

ARI President Mario Ambrosi, I2MQP (SK)

Associazione Radioamatori Italiani (ARI) President Pietro "Mario" Ambrosi,
I2MQP, of Rodano, Millepini, Italy, died November 6 after serving for
several decades at the head of Italy's national Amateur Radio organization
and IARU member society.

A long-time ARRL member, DXCC card checker, and 2005 CQ Amateur Radio Hall
of Fame inductee, Ambrosi was credited with growing ARI and with bringing
younger people into ham radio.

Ambrosi was a DXer and contester, a member of the ARI DX Club Contest Team,
and held #1 Honor Roll and 9-Band DXCC. He also served as a QSL manager for
multiple stations.

Ambrosi was the author of several books on radio and the editor of ARI's
journal, Radio Rivista.

Fonte: The American Radio Relay League <http://www.arrl.org/>