ARLA/CLUSTER: Radioamadora com só 9 anos de idade participa no CQ Worldwide DX SSB Contest. Veja o video do seu contacto com o Suriname.

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 2 de Novembro de 2017 - 13:11:31 WET

9 year-old Grace KM4TXT works Surinam

Video of 9 year-old Grace Lea KM4TXT working PZ5K in Surinam on 10
meters during the CQ Worldwide DX SSB Contest

Grace had been taking a break from contesting and was riding her bike.
When she came in for a drink, Daddy asked if she wanted to work a
station in Suriname, which would be an all-time-new-one (ATNO) for
her. She quickly jumped into the chair and didn't even remove her bike
helmet before putting on the Radiosport headset!

Each year in the last weekend of October, thousands of amateur radio
operators take to the airwaves in the CQ Worldwide DX SSB Contest.
For those who are serious about Radiosport, it's a big weekend.
For others, it's a chance to work some otherwise rare countries.
Amateur radio is a fun hobby for everyone in the family!

Be sure to take a look at our other videos to see what it has to
offer. Also, please like and share this and all of our videos and then
subscribe to our channel. If you're in the Lawrenceville, GA area on
November 4, 2017, make sure to stop by the Stone Mountain Hamfest and
hear Grace give a presentation on solar power and batteries for ham
radio!

Watch 9 Year-Old KM4TXT works PZ5K in Surinam on 10 Meters During the
2017 CQWW SSB Contest
https://youtu.be/2OoYPpU2XEQ

Lea Family Blog
http://hamradio.world/