ARLA/CLUSTER: TX Factor Episode 16 is NOW ON THE AIR!

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 22 de Maio de 2017 - 13:01:42 WEST

The Spring episode of TX Factor has arrived!

In episode 16 our new team member, *Pete Sipple M0PSX*, looks forward to
Youngsters On The Airs 2017 and chats to some key players at this Summers’
YOTA UK event.

Pete also finds time to take an eager look at the new dual-band handie
offering from Kenwood - the *TH-D74E* with D-STAR.

Bob chats to our friend Bob Inderbitzen from the ARRL about the Leagues’
worldwide presence and Mike investigates two clever devices from SOTABeams
that will help to improve the filtering of your FT-817 and check the
efficiency of your HF antenna respectively.

Why not take your mind off the UK general election campaign for an hour and
enjoy our latest show? It’s on the air now and it’s FREE with no hidden
taxes!!

http://www.txfactor.co.uk

*Bob, Mike, Nick and Pete*TX Factor Team