ARLA/CLUSTER: Versão 6.11 disponível do software MacLoggerDX
João Costa > CT1FBF
Segunda-Feira, 15 de Maio de 2017 - 13:13:58 WEST
MacLoggerDX Version 6.11 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.11 of *MacLoggerDX*
has been released.
What's New in this version:
* Added Open Note File to Log and Cluster panel contextual menus.
* Added DXCC entity start and end dates.
* Default Time On to now for Scripted logging missing a lookup.
* Added lotwConfirmations and eqslConfirmations AppleScript commands.
* Added Labels Addresses (No Call) Format.
* Added Local time option to UTC Clock.
* Added echo Icom CI-V Address.
* Fixed Prosistel C, D Azimuth read back.
* Fixed Speed Log my sota/my grid.
* Fixed local Help menu.
* Fixed radio echo port startup bug.
* Warn and quit if Log folder is read-only.
* Log cause of open serial port failure.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries...
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for
DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots
you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying
on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare
DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF
import, export, Real time logbook uploads, confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded
-------------- próxima parte ----------
Um anexo em HTML foi limpo...
Mais informações acerca da lista CLUSTER