ARLA/CLUSTER: J5T: Dxpedition italiana à Guine Bissau a meio de Novembro de 2017

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 5 de Maio de 2017 - 13:00:01 WEST

Guinea Bissau update

The Italian DXpedition Team has announced that their next Dxpedition
in mid-November 2017 will be to Bubaque Island (AF-020) using the
callsign J5T.

Operators mentioned are Alfeo/I1HJT, Silvano/I2YSB, Vinicio/IK2CIO,
Angelo/IK2CKR, Marcello/IK2DIA, Stefano/ IK2HKT, Angelo/IK2RZP and
Mac/JA3USA.

They expect to have 4 stations on all HF bands (no 50 MHz), using CW
and SSB, and RTTY one band only, to be chosen.

You can participate in the J5T survey on their official Web site at:
http://www.i2ysb.com/idt

Subject to the availability of internet connection, the REAL TIME Log
will be available at: http://win.i2ysb.com/logonline

Official forum at: http://www.hamradioweb.net