ARLA/CLUSTER: Spain: Regulation on the use of the public radio domain

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 24 de Março de 2017 - 14:18:29 WET

URE reports that on March 8, 2017 a Regulation on the use of the
public radio domain was published in the BOE Royal Decree 123/2017

Article 57 would appear to relate to a Certificate of RF Exposure
Levels. The URE say:

The purpose of this regulation is the development of Law 9/2014, of
May 9, General of Telecommunications (General Telecommunications Law),
regarding the use of the public radio domain.

In a first study and waiting for a more in-depth analysis by our legal
office, we are told the following articles: From 12 to 19, 22 and 23,
26 and 27, 53 (this precisely because we are not applicable), the 54
to 56, 59 and 60, 63 (hypothetically), 89 and 90, 93 and 94, from 96
to 105, 109 and DA 1 (hypothetically, depending on the bands).

Download the regulation from
https://www.ure.es/descargas/doc_download/1245-.html

URE in Google English
http://tinyurl.com/SpainURE