ARLA/CLUSTER: ICQ Podcast Episode 233 - ATU’s released

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 21 de Março de 2017 - 13:29:31 WET

In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Chris Howard M0TCH,
Martin Rothwell M0SGL, Dan Romanchik KB6NU and Ed Durrant DD5LP to discuss
the latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in
brief, and this episode’s feature is ATU’s.

We would like to thank our monthly and annual donors for keeping the
podcast advert free. To donate, please visit -
http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
Marijuana Lamps Impact Radio
RadioShack Files for Chapter 11
EuCW QRS ACTIVITY WEEK
Hamvention Awards Announced
No Entry Level Swedish Ham Radio License
NVIS Research Paper
Motorola Sues Hytera
New Ham Radio Rules in Uruguay
4 metres and WG2XPN
Hong Kong 5 MHz

Direct download: ICQPodcast_E233_Final.mp3