ARLA/CLUSTER: Circuito para carregar convenientemente um " USB Power Banks "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 21 de Março de 2017 - 13:26:01 WET

USB battery pack keep-alive load kit
USB Electronic Load
[image: USB Electronic Load]
USB Battery Pack Keep-Alive Load

USB power banks are a convenient way of powering low power USB devices in
the field. Unfortunately, as they are designed for charging phones and
tablets, many have an internal electronic cut out circuit that switches
power off below a certain current draw. The exact current that they switch
off at varies from pack to pack.

Although there are circuits on the internet that purport to solve this
problem by applying a pulsed load, we found this did not work with all
power banks. As a result we designed a neat variable electronic load to
address this problem.

Available as a kit, using it is easy; just plug it into your power bank,
plug your target device into it and adjust the current draw until the pack
remains on.

http://www.sotabeams.co.uk/usb-battery-pack-keep-alive-load-kit/