ARLA/CLUSTER: Episódio 93 da série "Foundations of Amateur Radio"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 17 de Março de 2017 - 12:20:35 WET

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 93

*What does a resistor have to do with a stick?*

Commonly the size of a grain of rice with pretty colours, a resistor is a
regular item in many electrical devices.

This week in *Foundations of Amateur Radio* I take a look at how ice-cubes,
electrons, sticks and resistors describe what is going on inside an
electrical circuit without once using a joule, a coulomb or more familiar
terms like Volt, Ampere and Ohm.

Amateur Radio is a fascinating hobby that covers many aspects of life.
Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast that looks into this
exciting field that throws up new challenges for beginners and old hands
alike.

You can listen to this weekly podcast on-air, on-line or on-demand. Check
out the website at http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/, subscribe via *iTunes*
by searching for my callsign, *VK6FLAB*, or click the link to download your
very own copy of this week's episode.
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/20170319.foundations-of-amateur-radio.mp3

*Onno VK6FLAB*

Perth, Western Australia