ARLA/CLUSTER: ICQPODCAST - Bitx 40 Part One released

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Março de 2017 - 14:05:59 WET

In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Leslie Butterfield
G0CIB, Edmund Spicer M0MNG and Chris Howard M0TCH to discuss the
latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in
brief, and this episode’s feature is Bitx 40 Part One.

We would like to thank Richard Langmead, 5B4AJG and our monthly and
annual donors for keeping the podcast advert free. To donate, please
visit - http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-
Ham Radio Dummies Books for Schools and Libraries
Ham Radio Clubs Encouraged to Innovate
Cadet Radio Exercise BLUE HAM 2
Comments on ARRL Petition to Allocate New 5 MHz Band
Disney Research Demonstrates Open-Air Wireless Charging
Hamvention Field Trip
NASA Launches Two CubeSats with Transponders
St Patrick's Day 2017 Award
Radio Hams Celebrate 2MT

The ICQPODCAST can be downloaded from http://www.icqpodcast.com