ARLA/CLUSTER: Belize via satélite entre 11 a 19 de Março de 2017

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Março de 2017 - 14:00:04 WET

Belize on satellite

Good evening to my fellow people of the birds,

The time has come. I will be venturing to the land of Belize March
11-19 and will be on the satellites with the call V31NJ.

I will operate from various grids and possibly some islands (a side
trip to Roatan, Honduras is possible with operations from there, not
positive yet). This is gonna be a vacation style op (going with my
little brother for his spring break), so don't expect me on every
pass.

If I can get a permit for Guatemala TG/NJ7H may also be on a few
passes, though I'm not sure if from any grids different than in
Belize.

QSLing will be via LoTW. If there is a demand, I can get some cards
printed when I'm back.

Gabe V31NJ/NJ7H

ANS