ARLA/CLUSTER: InnovAntennas fornece antenas aos top DX´s mundiais

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 20 de Junho de 2017 - 15:50:03 WEST

InnovAntennas 'Big Gun' arrays

*InnovAntennas* continue to supply the World’s top DX’ers with large
antenna systems with over 55% of sales being into the USA and 10% into
Japan.

*Ray Higgins, W2RE* purchased 4 x 6el LFA Yagis (9.5m booms) for 50MHz last
year stacking them vertically on a 100’ fully rotating tower. Ray made
these comments today on his remote ops installation.

SiX METERS!

The new 6M ARRAY in Eastport, Maine is working fantastic. Thanks to Justin
Johnson <https://www.facebook.com/justin.hamradio?fref=mentions> from
Innovative Antennas for modeling the array before we installed, we went
with smaller boom (7EL) and closer stacking on his suggestion for this
particular install and its paid off big time with us working UB7 well ahead
of anyone else in the US antennas @ 100’/80’/60’/40’.

G0KSC Designed low noise Yagis are very popular for EME on VHF too due to
their super-quiet properties.

Ray's antenna:
http://www.innovantennas.com/antennas-a-accesories/on-line-shop/
view/productdetails/virtuemart_product_id/
74/virtuemart_category_id/3.html

sales  innovantennas.com