ARLA/CLUSTER: Episodio 110 da série Foundations of Amateur Radio

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 17 de Julho de 2017 - 12:22:36 WEST

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 110

*Fixing our Obsolete Licensing System*

Our Amateur Licensing System is obsolete, broken and in urgent need of
review. This week I take a long hard look at the assumptions we've made
about how our licensing system currently works and how it harks back to the
1970's and spark-gap transmitters. We can do better, we should do better
and to keep our hobby relevant and alive, we must do better.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast about the thousand hobbies
that make up Ham Radio with participants across the globe in all walks of
life with many different cultures, backgrounds and experiences. Visit
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/ to download your personal copy
or subscribe via iTunes by searching for my callsign, VK6FLAB. Feel free to
drop me a line and share your thoughts, vk6flab  gmail.com is the quickest
way to get in touch and if you feel so inclined, a small donation goes a
long way to pay the costs associated with producing this podcast.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is the continuation of the original "What use
is an F-call?" podcast (named after the Australian introduction Amateur
Foundation or F-call License) which you can also find online at
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/ where you'll also find interviews with the
FT5ZM and VK0EK teams when they visited VK6.

I look forward to hearing you on air or reading your feedback.

73 de
*Onno VK6FLAB*