ARLA/CLUSTER: Jovens radioamadores ensinam a instalar os seus radios numa caixa

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 14 de Julho de 2017 - 13:18:03 WEST

Ham Radio Go Box

Young radio amateurs Zechariah WX4TVJ, Faith Hannah AE4FH, Hope KM4IPF
and Grace KM4TXT have released a video about their Go Box

Many people have asked us to make a detailed video about our Go Box,
so we decided to make one. We show you what is in the Go Box and how
we installed all of the equipment. There is also some funny stuff in
the video, too!

The case we used was a Gator 6 rack unit shallow case:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/252763-REG/Gator_Cases_GR_6S_GR6S_Shallow_Rack_Case.html

The shelves are simply vented rack mount shelves. Here is a link to
where you can get them:
https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/RkShelfU1

Watch A Close Look at Our Ham Radio Go Box and How We Put it Together
https://youtu.be/vSCDujMEyF4

Lea Family
http://hamradio.world/