ARLA/CLUSTER: Episodio 109 da série "Foundations of Amateur Radio"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 10 de Julho de 2017 - 10:46:40 WEST

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 109

Maintenance in your Shack

If every fix is a 'quick fix' does this mean that you're actually
doing maintenance in your shack, or just treading water keeping your
head above water until the next thing breaks?

I'd rather talk to a DX station and complete the QSO, rather than have
them go off-air mid-contact to learn later that their radio packed up,
or their microphone lead came adrift. Are you doing maintenance in
your shack, or just treading water?

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast about the 1000
hobbies that Amateur or Ham Radio represents. You can listen on-line
by visiting the website at http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/,
listen on-demand via iTunes, search for my call-sign, VK6FLAB, or
listen on-air on local amateur repeaters across the globe.

Onno VK6FLAB