ARLA/CLUSTER: Suecia ganha 64 novos radioamadores nos primeiros 6 meses de 2017

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 7 de Julho de 2017 - 13:43:41 WEST

New Swedish Radio Amateurs

The Swedish national society SSA reports Sweden gained 64 new radio
amateurs in the first six months of 2017

Sweden has a population of 10 million, just under 1/6 that of the UK.

The SSA website says:

During June, a large number of exams were conducted around Sweden. The
result was 34 new radio amateurs bringing the total for the first six
months of 2017 to 64.

After approved test. 61 of these are now members of the SSA.

We welcome you all to our amazing hobby!

A big thank you to teachers, trial judges, bisitters and everyone else
Members contributing to this necessary recruitment.

Pleasant summer!
SM6CNN, Chairman Anders

SSA in Google English
http://tinyurl.com/SwedenSSA