ARLA/CLUSTER: RadioUser Magazine publica video da sua edição de janeiro de 2017

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 27 de Janeiro de 2017 - 13:18:21 WET

Video review of January RadioUser Magazine

Chrissy Brand, the new editor of RadioUser Magazine, highlights a
video about the Jan 2017 issue from Oxford Shortwave Log

The reviewer says: Hi there, I buy this magazine regularly, partly
because it obviously incorporates the now defunct Shortwave Magazine,
but also because it has regular features covering build projects,
radio websites, software reviews. events and much more. Oxford nice to
see.. It's great that there is still a monthly magazine on the shelves
that serves so many aspects of our radio hobby and we should do our
bit by purchasing a copy when we can. Happy New Year and 73!

Watch Radio User magazine; a quick spin through the January 2017 edition
https://youtu.be/mN54jbYNK4k

Follow the editor Chrissy Brand on Twitter at
https://twitter.com/chrissycurlz

RadioUser Magazine
http://www.radiouser.co.uk/