ARLA/CLUSTER: ICQPODCAST - TKEY-1 Mini Touch Key released

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 9 de Janeiro de 2017 - 12:59:32 WET

 In this episode, Martin M1MRB / W9ICQ is joined by Leslie Butterfield
G0CIB, Edmund Spicer M0MNG and Matthew Nassau M0NJX to discuss the
latest Amateur / Ham Radio news. Colin M6BOY rounds up the news in
brief, and this episode features: TKEY-1 Mini Touch Key.

We would like to thank our monthly and annual donors for keeping the
podcast advert free. To donate, please visit -
http://www.icqpodcast.com/donate

News stories include:-

Ham Radio Club Public Interaction
5 MHz for Ireland
New Australian 60m Band
Ofcom Changes Call Sign Policy
Management Restructure at HRD
10 GHz for 3 Euros
FCC Rejects Amplifier Waiver Request
Canada’s Special Sesquicentennial Prefixes

The ICQPODCAST can be downloaded from
http://www.icqpodcast.com

Link for video is https://youtu.be/E7SFfL-x6qI
Link for the website is http://ea3gcy.blogspot.co.uk/