ARLA/CLUSTER: Analise ao eBook "Portable Wire Antennas"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 9 de Janeiro de 2017 - 12:36:47 WET

Portable Wire Antennas - A book review

Some months back, I purchased the latest edition (v2.1, 2015) of John
W. Hill's excellent antenna compendium Portable Wire Antennas.
And now having had some time over the holiday period to dig into the
book, I'm mighty glad I did buy it!

There are some really helpful hints for deploying antennas in portable
or temporary situations. However, all of the designs presented in this
book will work just fine in the home QTH environment as well.

Although it is aimed principally at the licensed amateur radio
operator, this book should also be read by the average shortwave
listener, too! There's plenty here for all radio hobbyists to enjoy!

My review is on the Mount Evelyn DX Report blog at
http://medxr.blogspot.com.au/2017/01/portable-wire-antennas-book-review.html

73,

Rob Wagner VK3BVW