ARLA/CLUSTER: Satélite Nayif-1 passa a ser designado nas bandas de amador como Oscar 88 ou EO-88

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 27 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 14:01:19 WET

OSCAR number EO-88 for Nayif-1

In accordance with the request sent to the AMSAT-NA Board of Directors
for an OSCAR number for the UAE CubeSat, Nayif-1, and the statement
that all of the conditions for an OSCAR number have been met, I hereby
by the authority vested in me by the AMSAT-NA president, do convey on
Nayif-1 the designation Emirates Oscar 88 or EO-88.

Along with the rest of the Amateur Radio satellite community, I hope
that EO-88 will meet all of its objectives.

I wish you and your group the best of luck in this and future
endeavors to keep Amateur Radio in space.

William A. (Bill) Tynan, W3XO,
OSCAR Number Administrator