ARLA/CLUSTER: Episódio 90 da série " Foundations of Amateur Radio "

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 27 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 13:45:13 WET

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 90

The Spirit of Amateur Radio

A recurring theme is that in the 'yea good ol' days of yore' Amateurs
got real licenses and today anyone can get one in the back of a
cornflake box.

What with the demise of Morse, those pesky multiple-choice questions
instead of a written exam, these new Amateurs really are not
contributing to the hobby and really should be told in no uncertain
terms that their pursuit of the hobby is meaningless until such time
as they upgrade and tug their forelock in the process.

This week I look at a sad sentiment that looks backwards at our hobby
rather than forwards to our future where anything is possible and new
members are making contributions to our community every day.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast about the thousand
hobbies that Ham-radio represents. You can hear it on-air, on-line and
on-demand. Search iTunes for my callsign, VK6FLAB, or check out the
website at http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/

Onno VK6FLAB