ARLA/CLUSTER: Novo receptor da Icom IC-R8600 de 10 kHz a 3 GHz com descodificador para modos digitais

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 22 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 13:48:11 WET

[image: Resultado de imagem para Icom IC-R8600]

IC-R8600 Wideband Receiver Preview Brochure

As well as recently releasing details of the forthcoming ID-4100E D-STAR
VHF/UHF Mobile Radio, Icom Inc. have recently added a downloadable preview
brochure of the *IC-R8600* to their website which you can also download on
the bottom of this page.

Planned features of this receiver include:

• Ultra-wide frequency coverage (10kHz-3GHz) with RSSI (Received Signal
Strength Indication) function
• Fast moving, real-time spectrum scope and waterfall functions
• Decodes multiple digital protocols, including D-STAR, NXDN, dPMR and APCO
P25
• Large 4.3 inch TFT colour touch screen display
• Clear audio quality using FPGA/DSP base architecture with superheterodyne
circuitry
• Optional RS-R8600 PC remote control software allows control of all
receiver functions
• I/Q signal output for use with third-party SDR software and/or external
decoding
• An SD card slot for received log, decode log and voice recording
• Optional SP-39AD external speaker with integrated power supply

Currently we do not have any details about its price or when this receiver
will be available in the UK. When we have those details, we will release
them as soon as we can on this website and through our social media
channels.
To download the PDF brochure, click on IC-R8600 Wideband Receiver Preview
Brochure
<http://icomuk.co.uk/getFile.asp?categoryID=3508&cCID=19228&fFID=244>. To
download a high resolution version of this receiver, please visit our image
bank at: www.icomuk.co.uk/imagebank