ARLA/CLUSTER: Os novos transceptores SDR da Apache Labs já se encontram à venda do Reino Unido

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 10 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 15:44:51 WET

Nevada Radio announces immediate availability of Apache Labs SDR
transceivers

Mike Devereux, Managing Director of Nevada Radio shows off an Anan 100E

*Nevada Radio, *part of the* IHSG (International Ham Stores Group)* one of
Europe’s largest importers, distributors and retailers of ham and hobby
radio products, announces the immediate availability of Elecraft radios and
accessories both in store and on-line.

‘’We are delighted to announce that stocking the complete range of Apache
Labs SDR transceivers at our Portsmouth showrooms where the whole range
will be available for demonstration or viewing’’ said Mike Deveraux
Managing Director of Nevada Radio.

Apache Labs are one of the market leaders in 4th Generation SDR
transceivers and will have the new Anan 8000DLE models arriving shortly.

Contact the sales team to order or arrange an on-air demonstration:
sales  nevadaradio.co.uk

Tel: 02392 313090
International: +44 2392 313090
www.nevadaradio.co.uk