ARLA/CLUSTER: EURAO começa hoje a comemorar o Dia Mundial da Radio com 9 estações activas

Associação de Radioamadores do Litoral Alentejano cs5arla gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 10 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 10:50:00 WET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: EURAO <eurao  eurao.org>
Date: 2017-02-09 23:51 GMT+00:00
Subject: Radio party starts today!
To: cs5arla  gmail.com

[image: EURAO]
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkBBwMIBQ9VBB0ECgNYTFUOB1YA> European
Radio Amateurs' Organization open to the world wide amateur radio community
[image: news]

Amateur Radio News...
AOxWRD: World Radio Day 2017
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkBBwMIBQ9VBR0ECgNYTFUOB1YA> [image:
nuevo]

[image: WRD 2016]
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkBBwMIBQ9VBR0ECgNYTFUOB1YA> This
year, the theme of the Day, *February 13*, is: "*Radio is You!*". As we are
Radio too, we will celebrate again, but our way, being on the air with the
special callsigns: *AO1WRD, AO2WRD, AO3WRD, AO4WRD, AO5WRD, AO6WRD, AO7WRD,
AO8WRD and AO9WRD*; the whole weekend: *from Friday 10 to Monday 13*.

The aim of *UNESCO* devoting one day to Radio, is to enhance a mass media,
simple and low cost, specifically suited to reach remote communities and
vulnerable people.

The day should be also a good opportunity to think over and to value the
media and the task performed in the development of society. Radio amateurs,
as a subcategory within the Radio and of a huge interactivity, have our own
role and contribute to keep alive the technical knowledge of equipment and
© 2005-2017 *EURAO - European Radio Amateurs' Organization
<http://mailing.fediea.org/lt.php?id=LRkBBwMIBQ9VBB0ECgNYTFUOB1YA>*

--

--
Este e-mail destina-se a fornecer informações de utilidade para os