ARLA/CLUSTER: Activação da estação iraniana EP2C, possivelmente entre 8 e 10 de Fevereiro

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 6 de Fevereiro de 2017 - 13:28:21 WET

EP2C Iran News

The following was received from QSL Manager Pedro, EA5GL, via
Mohammad, EP2LMA, President of the EP2C Radio Club... [edited]

Activation from EP2C -- We will try to start before noon of 8th Feb
and end very late of 10th Feb. We have 2 transceivers one for phone
and one of them for CW. We have a dipole for 40m and another dipole
for 15m and a 2 element yagi for 20m. (All home made).

We are on 20m and 40 meters normally, but we will try also 15m from
1200-1500. I will be online on Twiter and let everybody know about the
bands and frequencies.

We are the only radio club in IRAN, and we really need the help and
donation of small clubs and big places and DX foundation or anywhere
else they want to help.

With your help we can be on the air every day and every week. We know
many ham operators need to have QSO with Iran and we can make it for
them. All questions about the donations, please contact directly with
EP2LMA, President of EP2C: ep2lma  yahoo.com

For more details, see: http://www.irandx.ir