ARLA/CLUSTER: CW

Gmt ct1czt gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 29 de Dezembro de 2017 - 10:23:06 WET

O CW começa-se pelo início!​
Por isso, aos
amantes do CW
​ fica esta informação e lançado este desafio​ para o dia de Ano Novo!
 ​

Recebido de:
​ ​
*AGCW-Sekretär DK7ZH** <dk7zh  agcw.de <dk7zh  agcw.de>>*
Dear YL, XYl or OM,
Thank you again for participating in the AGCW’s Happy New Year Contest 2017.
The year 2017 has almost come to an end and 2018 is knocking on the door,  and
with it the HNY 2018, too.
AGCW would be proud and happy if you would decide to renew your  participation
in HNY contest 2018. After all, the HNY of the AGCW has been a
firm first date for many CW friends in the new calendar year for almost 40
years.
By the way, did you know that with your membership in the AGCW-DL your HNY-QSOs
are counted as a multiplier and thus gain your connections in value
for all other participants? You may also have thought about membership in the
AGCW-DL for other reasons.
After all, we are now 2,300 members and thus the third largest amateur
radio club in Germany after DARC and VFDB.
Our so-called associate membership is open only for non-German members, that's
because we intend to find non-German CW enthusiasts to join as
members to AGCW. An associate membership is free of charge.
However, you as a non-German might vote for a full regular instead of a
free associate AGCW membership, too. A full membership fee is 10 Euro per
year.
Full members get the “AGCW-Info” which is published twice per year. Full member
have the right to elect the board of directors and to be elected as
one of the five members of the board.
AGCW promotes contacts between our members. Therefore we’d like to
encourage you to try out our new “AGCW-Watch” which is a RBN based network
on the internet. Its task is to find AGCW members actually active on the
band.
Please see the link below this mail to try it out.
Therefore here’s my kind request to you. Please support Morse telegraphy by a
membership in the AGCW-DL CW club whether as an associate which is
free of charge
or a regular for 10 Euro only. If you decide quickly your QSOs at HNY contest
will count as multipliers.
You will find the related links at the end of my e-mail.
I wish you and your family a Happy New Year 2018, always nice CW QSOs and good
condx.
73, Rolf Heine
DL6ZB
Mobil: +49 176 69 111 513