ARLA/CLUSTER: Guia DMR para Leigos - "Dummies Guide to DMR in the UK" gratuito

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 6 de Dezembro de 2017 - 18:15:50 WET

About DMR

A basic 'Dummies Guide' has been created to help users understand
various aspects of DMR from the terminology to how each network in the
UK is setup. We hope many will find this useful especially those that
are new to the mode.

There is an e-mail address included for feedback. Note that due to the
time taken to create and release this first publication, there may
have been a few minor changes to information such as the repeaters.
These changes will be captured in future updates.

This is a free download however should you wish to donate towards the
time and work of this and future publications, please use the donate
button below.

http://www.dmr-uk.net/index.php/about-dmr/

Please check your junk/spam mail as the e-mail containing the download
link may end up there.

Otherwise add “wordpress  dmr-uk.net” to your “safe senders” list.

• Our thanks to Ian, G3ZHI for the above information