ARLA/CLUSTER: Episodio 115 da série "Foundations of Amateur Radio " - Como o PSK funciona actualmente.?

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 21 de Agosto de 2017 - 18:39:14 WEST

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 115

*How does PSK or Phase Shift Keying actually work?*

Previously I've explained how Radio-teletype or RTTY works from a technical
perspective. There are several other ways of encoding information and today
I'm going to look at Phase Shift Keying, or PSK, which I find humorous,
because Phase is spelled with a P, but it sounds like an F, which links the
FSK and PSK together, but then I've always had a strange sense of humour.

*Foundations of Amateur Radio* is a weekly podcast about the 1000 hobbies
that make our community. You can listen on-air, on-line or on-demand. Get
your own personal copy from the website at
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/, or search for my callsign
VK6FLAB on iTunes, Google, or your personal podcast directory for your
weekly fix.

*Onno VK6FLAB*