ARLA/CLUSTER: AMSAT apresenta a Estação Terrena para o AMSAT Phase 4

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 16 de Agosto de 2017 - 12:58:09 WEST

AMSAT Phase 4 Groundstation

AMSAT Phase 4 Ground will next present at the GNU Radio Conference in
September, in San Diego, CA.

Register now at https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon-2017/

After that, we will be at the AMSAT Symposium in October, in Reno, NV. More
information at https://www.amsat.org/amsat-symposium/

Thank you to Paul Williamson and Steve Conklin for helping staff the booth,
bringing cool custom swag, setting up demonstrations, and answering
hundreds and hundreds of questions. We are already looking forward to next
year!

Thanks to Michelle Thompson, W5NYV and ANS for the above information