ARLA/CLUSTER: Todo o mundo pode falar na radio, mas o CW é uma arte.!

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quinta-Feira, 10 de Agosto de 2017 - 13:56:19 WEST

Everybody can talk but CW is an art

Morse classes will be starting again at Danbury Village Hall, Essex at
7pm on Thursday, September 7

These classes are designed for the complete beginner or, if you have a
little experience, we can help to build up your speed and confidence
on the key. Instruction is also given on the use of the twin paddle
key.

Within 8 weeks - if you do your homework - we can get you on the key.
Your instructors will be Andy G0IBN, Oliver M0WAG and Dean G4WQI. Just
bring yourself, a pen and an A5 size note book.

It is a fun night, you will be made very welcome.

Contact Andy, G0IBN on 01621 868347 or email g0ibn1 <at> yahoo.com

Andy Kersey, G0IBN