ARLA/CLUSTER: Episodio 113 da série "Foundations of Amateur Radio"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 7 de Agosto de 2017 - 13:25:18 WEST

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 113

The qualifications for using Digital Modes in Australia can be summed up
with a single sentence:

*"Morse, RTTY, FSK and PSK are digital modes and you must also remember
that the bandwidth of a data transmission is dependent on speed and mode."*

That's it.

In this episode we explore what is needed to use Digital Modes in
Australia, what requirements exist in the syllabus and what you need to
know to become a Digital Mode Diva.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast about the 1000 hobbies
that make our community. You can listen on-air, on-line or on-demand. Get
your own personal copy from the website at
http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/foundations/, or search for my callsign
*VK6FLAB* on iTunes, Google, or your personal podcast directory for your
weekly fix.

*Onno VK6FLAB*