ARLA/CLUSTER: GoKit - Um painel solar portátil e dobrável multifuncional

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 4 de Agosto de 2017 - 13:40:26 WEST

Portable solar powered GoKit for ham radio

Hello Operators.

When we think of amateur radio go kits, we would not necessarily think of
something that could be carried in a lightweight backpack.

After months of field testing, Julian OH8STN shares the details of his
Portable solar powered *GoKit* for ham radio.

This GoKit is designed to be portable, modular, and field rechargeable. The
kit is based on three unique modules, which are broken-down in the video.

The modules are:
- Power & DC distribution
- Radio & Computing
- Antennas & Support

The entire kit weighs about ~7kg +/- depending on the options chosen. This
includes 1L water and the rucksack.

The video can be viewed here:
https://youtu.be/1_-Q0ORT93M

One can also find links to the original blog posts, field testing, and the
full HD images, in the video description, or by visiting the companion blog
post at www.oh8stn.org

73

*Julian OH8STN*