ARLA/CLUSTER: D-STAR - Versão 3 para as "Gateways" no Reino Unido

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 26 de Abril de 2017 - 12:48:33 WEST

D-STAR Gateway Version 3 ('G3') software now available to repeater keepers
in the UK

The *RS-RP3C* gateway software which is being rolled out across the globe
is now available from Icom UK.

The new software has significant improvements over its previous version and
will enable D-STAR users to operate the “Terminal ID†and “Access Pointâ€
features for the forthcoming ID-51EPlus2 and ID-4100E D-STAR radios. Those
radios will function only as normal D-STAR radios until this implementation
occurs.

The software will be provided free of charge on CD to repeater keepers with
Icom repeater hardware. The software will only be provided in this way as
the RS-RP3C CD's are serialised and will be registered to repeater keepers.

To qualify for the free of charge software, we request the following
details be sent to us at info  icomuk.co.uk.

• Repeater Callsign:
• Your Name:
• Your Callsign:
• Your address (needed to send CD):
• Postcode:
• Confirm you will only use this software to update the repeater listed
above. (YES / NO)

For more information about D-STAR, visit our microsite at
http://www.d-staruk.co.uk.

*Ian Lockyer*
Marketing Manager
Icom UK Ltd