ARLA/CLUSTER: Suécia e Noruega fazem intercâmbio de revistas radioamadoristicas online

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 21 de Abril de 2017 - 14:02:26 WEST

Sweden and Norway in ham radio magazine exchange

The Swedish national society SSA says members can now download the PDF
of the Norwegian NRRL magazine 'Amateur Radio' from the SSA site

A Google English translation of the SSA announcement says:

The benefit is included in an electronic exchange of newspapers
between NRRL and SSA as we test during this year. Members of NRRL are
given the opportunity to read our magazine 'QTC Amatörradio' after
logging in on their website.

Both newspapers, in this way, are a real addition to readers and we
can learn a lot from each other.

The Norwegian PDF magazine can be found at ssa.se together with our
own QTC. The current issue contains some technology and much due to
the annual meeting of NRRL. Something that may be of interest to study
to compare to what it looks like at SSA.

Nice reading!

Hans-Christian, SM6ZEM

SSA in Google English
http://tinyurl.com/SwedenSSA