ARLA/CLUSTER: Episódio 96 da série "Foundations of Amateur Radio"

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 10 de Abril de 2017 - 12:27:14 WEST

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 96

SOTA is better than Golf

One question I get asked regularly is: "What's the point of Amateur
Radio?" Today I'm going to begin to answer this perennial question.
As you know, this activity is a hobby, something you do for your
personal enjoyment. People get pleasure from a vast range of
undertakings and if you combine multiple such adventures into your
life all the better.

This week I have a look at one of the things you can do with your
Amateur License in my weekly podcast, "Foundations of Amateur Radio" -
covering the 1000 hobbies that form the hive of activity associated
with Ham Radio.

You can find this episode on iTunes if you search for my callsign,
VK6FLAB, or visit the website at http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/

Onno VK6FLAB