ARLA/CLUSTER: Actualização da DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet, 2.ª Entidades Mais Procuradas pelos Dxers´s

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 5 de Abril de 2017 - 16:29:36 WEST

3Y0Z Bouvet DXpedition update

It was announced on the 3Y0Z Web page, March 27th: Franz, DJ9ZB, will
be unable to join us in the Bouvet DXpedition. We enjoyed working with
Franz on Malpelo and regret losing him.

Many of you know Pista, HA5AO, who will now be joining our team.
Pista is well know for his previous DXpeditions, innovative talents,
humanitarian projects, problem solving abilities, and operating
skills.
It is a pleasure to have him with us on the Bouvet Island DXpedition.
http://www.bouvetdx.org

ADDED NOTE: There is an interesting article about Bouvet Island on the
the Norwegian Polar Institute Web page at:
http://www.npolar.no/en/themes/geology/antarctica/bouvetoya.html

Fonte: OPDX