ARLA/CLUSTER: Noticias actualizadas sobre radioamadorismo em inglês no seu sitio da Internet

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 3 de Abril de 2017 - 13:34:16 WEST

   - Clublog Most Wanted List updated
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/clublog-most-wanted-list.htm>
   - Over-age ZU licencees left stranded
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/over-age-zu-licencees-left-stranded.htm>
   - Surprise: The sun is flaring again
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/surprise-the-sun-is-flaring-again.htm>
   - Kerry Amateur Radio Group events
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/kerry-amateur-radio-group-events.htm>
   - WIA 2017 Convention in Hahndorf, South Australia
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/wia-convention-in-hahndorf.htm>
   - SARL 80m QSO Party
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/sarl-80m-qso-party.htm>
   - IRTS Annual General Meeting
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/irts-annual-general-meeting-2017.htm>
   - DXCC Country/Entity Report
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/dxcc-report-0304.htm>
   - IOTA news from OPDX - 3 April
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/iota/opdx/index.htm>
   - South Africa: Ham radio type approval
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/south-africa-ham-radio-type-approval.htm>
   - SolderSmoke Podcast
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/soldersmoke-podcast.htm>
   - Essex Morse classes begin April 6
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/essex-morse-classes-begin-april-6.htm>
   - Big sunspot faces Earth
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/april/big-sunspot-faces-earth.htm>
   - Get Amateur Radio News headlines for YOUR website
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/november2011/get_amateur_radio_news_headlines_for_your_website.htm>
   - Propagation Report from Hannes Coetzee, ZS6BZP
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/propagation/zs6bzp/index.htm>
   - RSGB President to speak at Chelmsford
   <http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2017/march/rsgb-president-to-speak-at-chelmsford.htm>

[image: Headlines by FeedBurner] <https://feedburner.google.com/>
&amp;amp;lt;p&amp;amp;gt;Subscribe to RSS headline updates from:
&amp;amp;lt;a href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/AmateurRadioNews"&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;/a&amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;lt;br/&amp;amp;gt;