ARLA/CLUSTER: Apresentação da DXpedition à Ilha de Bouvet em 2018

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 26 de Setembro de 2016 - 12:51:56 WEST

The 20-member Bouvet Island DXpedition team is happy to report that
our longstanding landing permit (2007) has been updated and revised to
conform to current environmental protection regulations, planned
landing and helicopter operations, base camp set-up, dates of
operation, and operating plans.

The updated document has received signatorial approval of the Norsk
Polar Institute. Our amateur radio license with the call sign 3Y0Z has
also been renewed and will be used during the Bouvet DXpedition 2018.

An international team of pilots has been selected to serve as an
interface between the DXpedition team and the DX audience worldwide.
They are your voice and will collect your feedback and information
during the DXpedition and relay it to the team on Bouvet.
Those pilots are:
NV9L (Val) Chief Pilot
HK3W (Siso) South America Pilot
JA1WSX (Hiro) Asia-Oceania Pilot
K2SG (Tony) North America Pilot
ON9CFG (Bjorn) European Pilot
ZS2I (Johan) Africa Pilot

Foundations, DX clubs, corporate sponsors, and individuals have shown
enthusiastic support for the Bouvet Island DXpedition. This DXpedition
is an expensive project with team members bearing 50% of its total
cost.

Your financial support is encouraged and welcomed to help us make this
happen. Please see our list of donors and sponsors and learn how you
can help on our website at: www.bouvetdx.org

73, For the TEAM,

Ralph-K0IR
Bob-K4UEE