ARLA/CLUSTER: Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 68

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 23 de Setembro de 2016 - 12:54:41 WEST

How to make a propagation map with just your radio and your ears?
Today I walk you through the process and you'll be amazed at how
simple it is and why I started learning Morse Code.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast about anything ham
radio and can be downloaded from http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/ and
found on iTunes by searching for VK6FLAB.

Thank you for your emails with amazing feedback and support, keep 'm coming.

Onno VK6FLAB