ARLA/CLUSTER: Satellites on HamRadio360 Podcast

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Quarta-Feira, 7 de Setembro de 2016 - 13:36:17 WEST

Drew Glasbrenner KO4MA talks about amateur radio satellite operations
in the latest edition of the HamRadio360 podcast

I became acquainted with Andrew through our FB page, and watched from
afar his dealings with Ham Radio Satellite Ops, and AMSAT.  Andrew and
I began conversing about having him on the show, and what follows is
what we were finally able to bring together!

In addition to his family duties, Andrew also serves as AMSAT
Vice-President Operations. Andrew grew up like most of us-with a
‘Walkie-Talkie’ in his hand and a desire to communicate via Radio with
whomever he could!

Eventually he got the ticket to get on the air, and has been active
there since!  A big thanks to Andrew for coming on, I ask a load of
questions and we cover it all here on Episode 60.  From Build, Launch
and Contact-it’s all about Amateur Radio Satellite Ops on HR360!

Listen to HamRadio360: Satellite Ops with KO4MA *AMSAT*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfoMUdN4kLw

Podcast player http://hamradio360.com/index.php/podcast-player/

HamRadio360
http://hamradio360.com/