ARLA/CLUSTER: Analise ao receptor portatil Icom IC-R6

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 31 de Outubro de 2016 - 17:04:57 WET

An SWL's review of the Icom IC-R6 Sport 16 wideband handheld receiver

Over the years I've read numerous reviews of the Icom IC-R6 and other
handheld wideband receivers. Reviewers of this handheld receiver typically
gloss over shortwave and mediumwave reception, and for good reason––it’s
generally known that you just can’t have the best of both worlds in the
sub-$300 price range.

Could HF and mediumwave reception on a handheld please the casual broadcast
listener, though?

I was curious enough about the IC-R6 to want to put it through its paces on
shortwave and mediumwave, so I contacted Icom, who generously sent me an
IC-R6 on extended loan for the purpose of a review.

Click below for the full review.
http://wp.me/pn3uc-5Iq