ARLA/CLUSTER: CT1BXT e CT2HPM já podem imprimir os certificados de classificação no Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2016

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 25 de Outubro de 2016 - 13:15:23 WEST

*2016 Class 1 (SINGLE-OP ALL LOW)*Place      Callsign   ARRL/DX   QSO's
 Continent  Cont. PlaceScore
12          CT1BXT       DX          215              EU          6
803,998
73          CT2HPM DX          73              EU 41   181,791

Makrothen RTTY Contest - 2016 results published

Pizza Lovers 259 is pleased to announce the availability of the results for
the 2016 running of the Makrothen RTTY Contest.

You can view the results and generate certificates for your entry by
visiting the PL259 web site at: http://www.pl259.org/makrothen/

Use the Makrothen menu at the top of the page to navigate to the Results,
Certificates etc.

Watch for a follow up announcement of the results from 2015 – these are
being compiled as I type and should be available within a few days.

All this would not have been possible without the tremendous efforts of
Scott MM0LID who jumped in and undertook the log collection and scoring
process for 2016. A wee-dram toast to Scott for his speed, enthusiasm and
willingness to give back to our great hobby
(ok – obsession)!

Sincere thanks for their guidance and encouragement also to Jeff WK6I, Ed
W0YK and Don AA5AU!

We would also like to say Vielen Danke! to Waldemar DK3VN and his
colleagues for creating the Makrothen RTTY contest and for their support of
the contest over the last many years! We very much appreciate your efforts
and wish you well for the future!

Please send any questions, corrections etc to me.

73!
Stu K6TU

Makrothen RTTY Contest Manager on behalf of PL259