ARLA/CLUSTER: HamRadioNow: O que é necessário para chamar mais jovens para o radioamadorismo

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Terça-Feira, 25 de Outubro de 2016 - 12:59:12 WEST

HamRadioNow: Kids These Days

Gary Pearce KN4AQ asks for your help to find some ideas about getting
young people into amateur radio

He says: I need them to fulfill a 30 second 'Corporate Underwriter'
pitch for the upcoming TAPR DCC videos.

Put your ideas below (but watch the video first... OK, TL/DW... I've
got 30 seconds for the pitch, so keep it short and link to 'for more
info'. And... MAYBE MAKE YOUR OWN VIDEO. 30 seconds, got it?

Don't tell me I've never made anything under 30 seconds in my life -
my life has been making 30 second commercials. Thousands of them. So
that's what you've got.

Watch HamRadioNow: Kids These Days
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26bKv46Fe5g&feature=player_embedded

Previous editions of HamRadioNow