ARLA/CLUSTER: Fwd: Changes to Live MUF Website and app

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Domingo, 16 de Outubro de 2016 - 12:47:36 WEST

Hi all

I have moved my website and Dxcluster to new addresses.

The website is now at:  http://www.g7rau.co.uk/   (a different location to
the DXC!).
You will need to create a new login as I have been unable to copy your old
details to the new server. Simply fill in the details here
http://www.g7rau.co.uk/default.aspx?menu=25001

My DX Cluster GB7RAU is now at:  gb7rau.dxcluster.net and is still on port
7374.

If you use the Live MUF application you will need to modify it to recieve
updates etc.  If you have not updated Live MUF for a while  then you will
need to change a value so it can pull fresh data and allow you to run
updates.
Go to top menu Windows / Windows Menu / Available Windows / General options
/ User Details and change the value Update path from the old demon site to
http://www.g7rau.co.uk/ (remember to include the http:// and the forward
slash on the end!) and then click the update button.

After you have done this I would advise you to update everything (Go to top
menu Windows / Windows Menu / Available Windows / General options / MUF
Updates) in the updates including the call / Loc database in full as there
may have been many changes..

If you use the GB7RAU DXC in Live MUF then simply go to DXC settings and
change the Host name / IP to gb7rau.dxcluster.net

Apologies for the email but I thought it best to answer you all with the
new settings to save you having to email me individually.

73

Dave G7RAU