ARLA/CLUSTER: Episódio 76 do Podcast Foundations of Amateur Radio

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Sexta-Feira, 18 de Novembro de 2016 - 13:06:06 WET

Foundations of Amateur Radio - Episode 76

What random collection of 2m and 70cm transmitters can you use with a
hand-held radio anywhere on the planet at any time? This week I have a duh
moment that gives me Amateur Radio joy from home.

Foundations of Amateur Radio is a weekly podcast about anything ham radio
and can be downloaded from http://podcasts.itmaze.com.au/ and found on
iTunes by searching for VK6FLAB.

This podcast started as "What use is an F-call?" in 2011 and all episodes
can be found online with hundreds of items about this wonderful hobby
called Amateur Radio.

*Onno VK6FLAB*