ARLA/CLUSTER: Alterações nas licença para operar a banda de 60m (5 MHz) em Portugal

João Costa > CT1FBF ct1fbf gmail.com
Segunda-Feira, 7 de Novembro de 2016 - 13:30:34 WET

Portuguese 5 MHz primemover Jose, CT1EEB, reports on changes to the
60m allocation in Portugal. These include some of the existing
channels, plus the new WRC15 allocation:-

“Just received my 60m band license renewal from ANACOM . I am the
first station in CT1 to be allowed to use the new WRC-15 60m.
frequencies.

I have been authorized:
5371.5 kHz A1A and J3E
5403.5 kHz A1A and J3E
5351.5 kHz to 5366.5 kHz A1A and J3E (the new WRC-15 frequencies).

No power limit.

73  Jose  CT1EEB